lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

Katy Perry - Firework

Firework



I love this song because my best friend Armando I dedicated it, is unbelievable, has great spirit, I like it because it encourages me and I feel stronger, my favorite part is: "You are original, can not be replaced, if you knew, ¿what your future holds?, after a storm comes a rainbow
This song says that you are part of the world, just go with the flow and be happy.



Be brave: it is impossible to be happy otherwise. Fear causes many frustrations, especially the fear of ridicule. Forget it. The first time hurts a lot less the second, which is the third ... until it disappears because you do not care what people think.

Manage change: things are not static but vary over time. Be flexible and fit in and manages the circumstances, otherwise it will go badly. Life is like the weather, is what it is, but if it rains, take an umbrella, if it is cold, put on your coat, if you are hot, turn the air conditioning ... grumbling about what can not change is immaturity.
¡And it shines like a firework!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario