viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

My memories of school




I studied at the School 
"Martín Luther King"since she was 3 years old through high school. For me it is the best school, Because I  met  my best friends, Jesus, Lyra, Karelis, Armando and Andrea.
Lyra Jesus and I studied together since kindergarten, I met Andrea in the sixth grade, and Karelis since second grade. 
Now Karelis  and I studied together at University. 
I lived precious moments with the best people  in the world, (my friends). I graduated there in July 2009.
" I am The mask of  nuve"


"Lyramia Jesus Rafael and me"


This is a photograph of ninth grade, At The week of Zulianidad 


I LOVE 27♥


Before going to see another blog. Write me a comment. I strive to improve my entry. 


Mariale ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario